ι ♥ lιэω тιαи хιαиg





Sunday, May 29, 2011

holidays :)

Start my holiday with something upset 
:)
is tat good 
i dont think so 
hope it will be a start something happiness



can this blogger be my suicide
it may be,but dont hope so.



finish my 1month exam .
but,i dint felt excited.
because i got my result at the last 3days
:'(
my result terrible 99
english i only got 53  (heart attack xD)



nevermind 
i will improve at the next exam - TRIAL
that's why i ues my broken english to write this post
i can do it
8A's
i wanna take u home ♥

another thing
i want register my driving license jor ♥
such a good news
hey friends,
be patient with my driving license ah
i will take your guys out ♥
hehe



friends ?
can trust ?
family can.
to be or not to be .
haha

am i suit for make up?
maybe no.
but i intrested with it :)
hmmm..



it just a simple update.





我们的爱犯了什么错?
NO!




lol
gila jor


宝贝我爱你,爱你就要给你自由
对吗?
我会控制自己的脾气的
我要我们的爱是完美的
我不要我们之间有遗憾
因为我爱的只有你
信我呐,
我会是和你走进礼堂的那个人
我知道我的世界不会再有第二个你出现
我会珍惜你的 


就像他们 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang